I am so annoyed at the Management/ developer who has made all this so difficult. Let me tell you the story.
Few years back,my parents bought an apartment which I have moved in a month ago. (finally!)
of course, as usual, new place means you got to setup new things such as Tv cable/Satellite, and internet!!! 1 mean now with all the technology, smartphones,smart TVI , and even our daily jobs or our daily lines. Internet has played such a huge role!
My mom relys on the internet so much that without it she doesnt know what else to do as it is her TV, her phone, her social media, her news, her entertainment and her kepoh place (facebook)
When the house wifi goes down. She takes a drive to MCD so she can have wifi. See how much she relys on it???
Well, what is annoying is not my mom. - BACK TO THE STORY-
I cannot have my internet regardless if it is unifi or dial-up because
1. Management tells us unifi, maxis fibre, time or amy other fibre internet provider is not allowed except for a new upcoming company called "symphonet".
When asked why is this happening they say they dont know. Its a deal between developer and symphonet.
So I tried to approached the developer which came to ...
2. Developer say not their problem.
Wtf is this? So they are throwing the balls at each other so I tried to go to unifi/maxis/times and ask them. Which I got into
3. UNIFI informs me that they have came in. Inspected and checked the fibre optics. I even have the fibre optic cables boxes!!! But during the VP, suddenly they were informed that they are NOT ALLOWED to proceed with installation or activation.
Wtf right. So then I went to astro IPTV (which relys on maxis/time) and was told
4. Symphonet has bought our rights from tm/unifi. Means no maxis or time because they share the same backbone as tm/unifi.
Walao!!!! In the contract of purchasing the unit. NO WHERE in the contract does it state or written in any manner that owner nor user wi have no rights to the decisions of the rights to our preference of communication/internet provider!!!! This is like giving birth to your kid, raise him then selling him when he is 20 yrs old.
Then I thought okay. Fine. I dont want to go for what fibre internet that is suppose to be fast but not that fast. I'll go for dialups la. Streamyx. The next best thing... to find out ..
6. The entire apartment with so many blocks and units. Does not have any telephone port.
This meanss..... you need FIBRE INTERNET in order to have telephone line.
Walao. Wanna be high tech but cannot be high tech. Wtf.
Then finally, I give up and have decided to go for symphonet out of desperation. Which then I found out
7. Symphonet has no coverage in that area.
What the heck!!!!!!!!!
So what do we do now? Who do we go to? And how should be approach this??
Maybe can go gather petitions and complain to government or smtg.
Then turns out. In order to file a complaint to the government for then to act on it. You need a report number to proof that you have approached the communication provider about this issue, they are aware but not doing anything then only they will open ur file/case.
So means, have to go bsck to internet provider who tells us. There is no account, no case, no issue so there wont be a file. Hence no report number.
So what do we do now????