Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation

By Gwendolyn Me - November 03, 2021

 


My first ever foundation when I was 16 was the Shiseido White Lucent compact foundation before I switched to Maquillage and that started my journey and passion for makeup. Hence, I was really excited when Shiseido launched their Synchro Skin Refreshing range with new formulas and was highly raved by reviews and people as well! 


With the Synchro Skin-Refreshing range, it's the first foundation that self-refreshes with ActiveForce technology. (Not sure how it works technically but it does what it says)

So no more creases, transfers, foundation sliding at the end of the day, especially with the heat and humidity. I was skeptical at first, but I couldn't believe how my skin was at the end of the day when I remove my makeup. 


Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation SPF30 - Available in 30 shades 

A weightless foundation, with ActiveForce™ technology, that synchronizes with skin and self-refreshes nonstop for a 24-hour just-applied look and flawless finish.


Coverage: Medium - Buildable 

Finish: Natural 

Retails : $66 AUD


Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Powder Custom Finish Foundation - Available in 16 shades 

A creamy, powder foundation you can apply wet or dry for a customized, natural finish. This foundation, with ActiveForce™ technology, synchronizes with skin and self-refreshes nonstop for a 24-hour just-applied look and flawless finish.

Coverage: Sheer to Medium - Buildable 

Finish: Natural 

Retails : $64 AUD

Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Tint SPF 20 - Available in 12 shades

A weightless skin tint that adapts and responds to your skin’s needs. Provides 24H hydration and light coverage. ActiveForce™ technology helps resist heat, humidity, oil and facial motion for a fresh, natural skin-like finish that lasts all day.

\

Coverage: Sheer to Medium - Buildable 

Finish: Natural 

Retails at $66 AUD 



According to a US consumer study of 100 women

  • 94% of women agreed the foundation felt comfortable on skin*
  • 88% of women loved the texture of the product*
  • 81% of women agreed the foundation reduced the appearance of pores*
  • 81% of women agreed their skin looked fresh after 24 hours*
Above everything, it's non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested and suitable for all skin types! 

The three amongst the Synchro Skin collection has definitely been my favourite for the season, as we're hitting summer with the warmer weather, I find myself grabbing the tint and the finish foundation more, but if I am looking for a medium to full coverage, then it would be the liquid foundation 

I have yet to try the Synchro Skin Soft Blurring Primer, Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer, Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Cushion Compact Foundation and the Synchro Skin Invisible Silk Powder (both loose and pressed). Definitely keen on trying the rest of the collection and will definitely give an update. 

Do I recommend this foundation? Definitely! Between the 3 products I have tried, I would say to pick based on the finish rather than your skin type as all 3 products are suitable for all skin types. 

In summary, if you're looking for a dewy finish, it would be the tint, the satin finish is the liquid and the matte finish would be the powder. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments