Best Hand Cream for Your Dry Hands

By Gwendolyn Me - July 08, 2021

We use our hands for everything, to pick up stuff, to cook, to touch, to text, to type, to scratch, to hold hands and so much more. But, how often do we provide care and love to our hands? We spend time and money on our face, hair, nails but not our hands.

Photo by Karolina Grabowska on Pexels.com


With the global pandemic happening, washing hands for 20 seconds has been much more encouraged to kill germs and bacteria. But stripping all the oils have also left us with dry, cracking hands that is not ideal for beautiful hands.

Even Apple has a hand washing feature with a 20 second countdown.


Hand Sanitiser has also been the new norm with everyone having a couple of them and we're constantly sanitising our hands. With most hand sanitiser being 80% ethanol, it is stripping the oils from our hand and we're left with dry, crackling and painful hands.

Lucky for us, there are so many hand-creams in the market that are hydrating and nourishing that provides us with soft beautiful hands that aren't greasy and oily. But as any cream (similar to our face creams and moisturisers), it's not a one-time miracle and it's something we have to be consistent and incorporate to our daily lives and be part of our routine.

I personally am very picky with hand creams, as I'm touching my phone, laptop, keyboard, picking up things. The last thing I would want is Oily, Sticky, Greasy hands transferring to everything I touch and I end up picking up more dirt, dust and bacteria, (ew...)

I've tried my fair share of the lot and here are my best hand creams which I would recommend.


1. Ouai Hand Lotion


2. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream 


3. Philosophy Hands of Hope 

4. QV Hand Cream 


5. Grown Alchemist Hand Cream 


6. Jurlique Rose Hand Cream


7. Go-To-Skin Super Handy 



8. Aesop Hand Balm 


9. Bioderma Hand Mains


10. Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream 




 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments